Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Life Goes On..
Life seems to have a certain ebb and flow to it lately. I have a few good days and then a few bad days and back for a few more good one. I am trying my best to be nice and honest to the ones that I love. It is hard sometimes to be patient and caring, which is really hard to understand for me. I have always been patient and understanding. From what I am told its one of my better trait, second to my devilish good looks of course LOL. I know that the days lately have seem dark and grim but I keep telling myself that great things are just around the corner for me and the ones I love. I also believe that we are never confronted with something in life that we don't have the faith and perseverance to overcome. While my father my be dying, he is living each day to the fullest, sharing precious time with the ones he loves. We could all learn a lesson from him. Life isn't about the chances you didn't take, it is about the ones you have the courage to take. Its not about whether you succeed or fail, it is always learning from each situation and applying what you learned to the next situation. In most respects I have much more than my father could of even dreamed of at his age, I am trying to learn to be appreciative of where I am in my life and learn to be patient and wait for the right opportunities to present themselves. I know one thing that I wont have to worry about and that is finding someone to share in my successes and failures. I have already found this person. I love her with all might heart, even though lately there are definitely days i give her reasons to doubt that. She is beautiful, smart, opinionated and driven. a perfect match for my weakness because they are her strength. I look forward to a day when life returns to something resembling normal and we can look forward to many adventures together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment