Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Introspection...
I spend alot of time lately thinking about my life and how I think I am wasting it. I have a job that I don't really like. I don't really have many friends to speak of. I just feel like I am wasting a great opportunity. I have been blessed with many opportunities that most other people can only dream of. It is hard to realize that you have been sort of sleep walking through life, just taking what comes and moving on. I really want to start controlling where my life is headed instead of just taking it as it comes. I don't know if where I am working now is where I see myself prospering and growing. I just want to be in an environment that nourishes creativity and drive. I am not really sure how to make this happen. I have spent most of my life staying in my bubble not really getting out of my comfort zone, that it is hard to figure out how to make these changes happen. I have come to find out that making life changes is very hard. I want to be a man that isn't afraid of taking on challenges and lives life to the fullest. I moved back to Orlando after college because it was comfortable. I applied for a job at Marriott becuase I had worked there before and it was comfortable. Looking back there arent many times in my life where I have gone out on a limb and taken a chance. I guess im just afraid to fail, but the more I think of it I am just cheating myself out of learning experiences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are safe and conservative honey. There are both positives and negatives to that. I think there has be to a happy medium and I am sure you will find it. If you want to start taking chances then start taking them. Let's start looking for jobs outside Orlando in places where you'll be a better fit. That could be a good place to start.
ReplyDelete