Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Back to Reality...
After a great weekend with my gf, parents and my parent's friends it is back to reality. This weekend was great. It was great to get away and forget about things and just enjoy the company of people I love. It was kind of depressing to leave today, not knowing what sort of condition my father will be in next time I see him. I know that it is just a few weeks but who knows what could happen in a few weeks. I have a great time with Meghan this weekend. It was nice to be with her and pretty stress free for the first time in quite awhile. We had a great time whitewater rafting. I cant really think of the last time that I had as much fun as I did whitewater rafting. It has been awhile since I have allowed myself to let go and have fun. I am thankful everyday that my father is able to live in his house in TN. It is his dream and it is somewhat comforting to know that he is able to spend at least a little time in TN. I just want my parents to be able to spend as much time together stress free and enjoy each other. Well back to reality. Hopefully some day soon life will return to some semblance of normality. Then again maybe not. Just taking it day by day. Just grateful for my parents, my family (most days) and my gf (always).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment